Monday, June 7, 2010

Fabulous Fabs



Hmmm. What could be inside of this cute tin?

Only some of the cutest fabric ever....

 

My friends and expert sewers, Nancy and Deb surprised me with an "un-birthday" party today at school.  Since we will be out of school next week for my real birthday, we celebrated today.  Aren't they sweet?  And they know that I love owls!

This is from the Luv U collection by Deb Strain for Moda.  I can't wait to start a new project!



And this is some fabric that I picked up today for a special project that I may or may not have been procrastinating.  It's getting close to my deadline, so I better get sewing!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy un-Birthday Jamie! I do love that cute fabric by Deb Strain. I like the flowers too. Great nature colors.

Synnove said...

The tin is so cute! And owls are always cute:-) Love those fabrics! Lucky you.

Unknown said...

I love this fabric!

Diane said...

Great fabric and happy un-birthday!