Monday, January 16, 2012

I Spy Swap

Hi everyone!  Although I haven't been blogging much or swapping much, I am still alive.  In fact, I just signed up for an I Spy Swap at Midnight Maker.  I figured that I could handle this kind of swap since I don't actually have to have a finished project.  There are still a few spots open, so if you are interested, hop on over there and sign up!

Midnight Maker


 I am definitely looking forward to summer though, when I will surely have more time. Baby M is running all over now and keeping us all pretty busy.  Between him and school, there isn't much crafty time left.  I have gotten my knitting needles out for the winter months though.  It is easier to pick up and put down than sewing is.  Hopefully I will be able to successfully complete the sweater that I have started and share it with you.  There are so many things including a first birthday that I have neglected to post.  I will have to share some sweet baby pics soon!
 I hope that you all are doing well and finding lots of sewing/crafting time!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Jamie, good hear you are all well and you are keeping busy.

Thanks for the link and I will check it out.

estetik said...

Although I have not checked out your other work, I can honestly say that you have talent.
Estetik

logistics service in india said...

logistics services in delhi
logistics service provider good sites

omgroupco said...

trans logistics india
trans logistics companies nice sites