Saturday, October 27, 2018

Skillshare and Video Fun


I know, it has been quite a while.  Life has been totally amazing and I have been enjoying time with my family and enjoying my time being creative.  Of course, I am also still teaching high school FCS, too.  It all keeps me busy, but the time has come where my kids don't need me as much and there is a little more time for myself.  I've been sewing and knitting and have even found time to fill up my Etsy shop with new project bags, lanyards, key fobs, fabric baskets, and some amazing hip bags! 

I have also found a new love for photography and video. I am learning lots of new things about the previously mentioned things on Skillshare.  I finally got up the courage to film my first ever online course, Pom Pom 101 which is now live on Skillshare!! In this class I teach how to make pom poms and how to make a super cute wall hanging from the pom poms. My lighting and editing most likely could use some work, but as usual, I am probably my own biggest critic.  I am thrilled with my end result. 



Please take a moment to check it out!  I'd love to know what you think of it. If you click my link, you will get two months of Skillshare for free.  You can totally learn a lot in those two months.  There is something for everyone, but be sure to watch my class and upload a project.  I can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

logistics service in india said...

top 10 logistics companies in india Om Logistics is an online shipping store that helps aspiring entrepreneurs in all corners of India ship their products to a variety of locations throughout the country without any hassle.
best logistics companies in india

omgroupco said...

rail cargo services in delhi
train cargo services delhi