Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project Pillow Swap


Nothing makes me happier than changing my pillows for the season!  I'm ready to update with some new pillows for spring and summer and I thought it might be fun to do just that with my blogging friends.
Is anyone up for an accent pillow swap?  

Here are the rules:
1. Each participant will make a 16x16 pillow for their partner.  In order to make shipping easier on everyone, please make a case with an opening to slide a pillow form in and each participant will put their own pillow form in after receiving the case.
2. Please be sensitive to your partner's taste in color and style.
3. Pillow covers must be mailed out by June 15. 
4. I will create a Flickr group to post photos and discussion.  I'll let you know when that is up and running.  Please join this group.
5. Grab the button on my sidebar and/or post about the swap on your blog.

This will be a secret swap, so you won't know who your partner is until you receive your pillow cover.  Let's have fun and don't be afraid to try something new.  Pillows are a great project to experiment with!  I will email you with your partner's info shortly after April 15th.  I'll do my best to get info out by the 17th.

To join the swap simply email me ( modifiedmix@gmail.com )the following information by April 15:

1. Your name
2. Your mailing address
3. Colors/styles that you like
4. Your email address
5. Your blog address if you have one
6. Your Flickr name
7. Will you ship internationally?



14 comments:

Bobbi said...

im in...im in...im in! HOW FUN!

Annie said...

Hi I would love to join in. I have sent my details and can't wait

Heidi said...

I'm in! Sending email soon..

Teresa said...

I would love to join in. I don't have a blog but I do have a Flickr account. Going to email now

KatesBlog said...

Fun! I love pillows - sending email off now. Thanks for organizing the activity - Kate is sunny, windy Colorado

katha said...

Hello! My name is Kate. I'm from Hungary. Happy to join! I love the pillows and I love a gift!
Sending email soon :)
Thank you! Have nice day!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I got in on time, would love to join in.

Blessings,
Jilly

Klarafina said...

This sounds like a fun swap. I love making pillows!

Sandy said...

Count me in..... pillows are fun....will email info......

Unknown said...

I love to make pillow covers...I am in too...will email you! melinda

katha said...

hello! I send mail to you :o)

Maria said...

Would love to join in. Should be fun

Anonymous said...

There are actually undoubtedly other famous brands during the [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#500]north face jackets on sale[/URL] industry.these five massive brands are among the first-level in China judging from the top quality and magnificence. As for your consumers, 1 [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#919]links[/URL] must own the particular qualities of light, keeping comfortable and fashion. That is enough. I am sure what I have written works to you.

Anonymous said...

Numerous people commend the comfort that these [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#700]north face sale clearance[/URL] offer in serious along with varying problems. The use of high- quality [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#590]north face jackets clearance[/URL] makes these items very tough that they last a incredibly long time despite continued employ.