Sunday, May 16, 2010

potholders



Potholder Pass 3- it's not even the deadline and I actually have mine done.  Now that is a good feeling!  I just have to get to the post office and they will be on their cross country journey!



And I haven't posted for a long time, I missed Mama's Day.  Here are a couple of the beautiful creations I got last weekend.  I also got a really nice book of poems that my 9 year old wrote for me.  They made all of these at school.  I have really great kids with really great teachers!





3 comments:

Bobbi said...

what great gifts!!! i love your potholders! im working on mine too...early and working on my pillow! YEAH. must be the fresh summer air that has us going. :)

Yvonne said...

I love your pot holders. The color combinations are great. Be sure and frame the watercolor. Its a keeper!

Unknown said...

kids gifts are so sweet..you will treasure them forever....
I love the potholders you made too....