Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Hat for a Friend


Here is the hat that I made for my friend, Phyllis.  I haven't knit very many things before and I'm really enjoying it.  It will be a great activity for the slower winter months.  The top photo was taken in the glorious PA Fall sunshine.  It sure was a nice day today! 
I also had two little hat models so that I could show the two pin on brooches that Phyllis can interchange.  The hat also looks great without either, so she'll have some options.


Aren't they cute?  And they were so willing to help out!  Now if I could just get them to clean their rooms!

4 comments:

Amy Friend said...

If you figure out a trick to get them to clean, do let me know! I could use it here too! Nice hate! Your boys are handsome!

Amy Friend said...

hat, not hate....ugh!

Diane said...

Love the hat! and the models are adorable.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh the hat is adorable.....and those little faces! too cute.