Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nutty for Squirrels Pillow and a basketball finale

Here is my cute little squirrel pillow. I didn't have a form to fit it, but for now, I'm going to count this as a finish.  Two finishes in two days.... that might be a record for me!

Today was also the last basketball game at the Y for my eight year old.  It took them all season, but they finally won their last game.  They played great and had fun!
Here is my little Air Jordan taking a shot...

And this picture was taken by my 6 year old.  Not bad!  I thought it was pretty good timing!


With basketball and swimming ending this week, you would think we might have a bit of a break!  Wrong!  This week is the start of indoor soccer and karate.  :c)

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

the squirrel pillow is going to be really cute! i love the colors in the stitchery.

Jill said...

your squirrels came out great!