Saturday, July 24, 2010

FNSI and a wonderful week of sewing!

I had an absolutely fabulous week full of sewing!  I made so many things and now I feel a great sense of accomplishment.  I'll share two of the bags I made with you in this post since I finished one and started one during the Friday Night Sew In hosted by Bobbi and Heidi.

The first bag I made was from Debbie Mumm fabrics.  I love the coffee prints! It was a lot of fun to make.  I especially love the flower!




Sorry that the pictures in this post aren't real great.  It's late and I'm too exhausted to be creative.  The last picture is the inside of the bag if you couldn't tell. :)

The second bag is from the tutorial on Bobbi's blog.  I LOVE this pattern!  I will be making many more of these.  Again, the picture won't do this bag justice, but in person it is AWESOME!





Now, off to bed so I can sew in the morning!
Gute Nacht!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

OHHHH your bags are awesome!!! you did a fantastic job!

Jandi said...

I ♥ those bags! Do you know what the name is of the fabric you used to line the brown one?

Maria said...

Love your bags Jamie. Especeally the first one.

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on winning the Friday night sew in Jamie! Nice bags too.

Ashley and Jason Faucett said...

Yay! Congrats Jamie and how appropriate that you won when you made the bag using CrafyVegasMom's tutorial! I love that bag! I've made one for myself and love it! :) Yours turned out amazing!

Unknown said...

cute bags!