Saturday, February 19, 2011

FNSI result

Unfortunately not much here to report.  I had a houseful of uncooperative children.  I did get to knit a few rounds on a hat that I am making for my middle son, J, but that's about it, unless you can count looking at some sewing books.  I always love looking at Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross.  I have had a few problems with things turning out just right with the patterns provided, but with a few tweaks, major or minor, things usually turn out in the end like the Everything Tote that I showed you before.  And here is a sneak peek of something that I can't show you until tomorrow! 


Enjoy your Saturday!

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

As a friend always tells me: Man plans, God laughs!

Glad you got some stuff done... and reading a book for inspiration is always a good thing!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

at least you were able to get some book looking at in...let's hope you have more peaceful sunday and that the children have settled down a bit...dzintra

Maria said...

At least you got something done Jamie even if it was a few stitches on the hat and some reading.
Have a great week.

Nicole said...

My kids joined and of course I got far less done as wanted. Reading through crafty books is having a good time. :)