Thursday, June 23, 2011

A bib and a burp cloth


I made two sets of these adorable Hooty Hoot bibs and burp cloths.  Baby M was the lucky recipient of one the other one is available in my little, neglected Etsy shop.  I hope to build my shop a bit this summer.  I was planning on lots of creating, but so far it hasn't really happened.  Babies sure take a lot of time, but they are so worth it!  I had forgotten how demanding they could be.


The bib is backed with chenille and has a velcro closure.  What do you prefer? Snaps or velcro? 
The burp cloth is also backed with a cream colored chenille.  Baby M loves his.  He is always checking out the owls.  I wanted to post a pic of him modeling his bib, but I wasn't quick enough before he spit up all over it.  Poor baby!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

baby M loves the owls! CUTE! LOVE the projects :)