Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Sweet Package!

I am a very lucky girl!  My friend Bobbi at Crafty Vegas Mom sent me the most amazing package ever!  She REALLY spoiled me. 
First, she made me this super nice bag to carry Baby M's things.  I really love it.  The colors are just perfect!  Bobbi did a great job making this bag...it is so perfect!  I even got lucky enough to take some pictures on one of our rare sunny days here in PA.


 Baby M really likes his bag and says "Thank you, Bobbi", but he wasn't going to smile for anything when I was taking this picture.


 Bobbi even made matching burp clothes that were stuck inside the bag's pockets.  We can definitely use those.  Baby M is notorious for spitting up.


She also sent me these really cute potholders, which will also be put to good use.



All of these goodies were also in my package from Bobbi-  a pin cushion, a crocheted dish cloth, recipe cards and a notepad.  She even included a Hoover Dam mug (which somehow didn't get photographed).  I absolutely LOVE everything!! 
Thank you so much, Bobbi!  You are the best!


5 comments:

Bobbi said...

You are more than welcome!!!!! You've become a great friend!! Baby M is sooo adorable, I'm glad he likes the bag :)

Maria said...

Bobbi is a great lady to have sent you all those goodies. Baby M's bag is just great and he is gorgeous even though he did not smile.

Synnove said...

Lucky you! I'm sure you deserve everything you got, you seem like such a sweet person:-)
And baby M is the cutest! Smile or not;-)

Yvonne said...

Nice bag! Love the colors. It is so great to have a friend sew things for you when you are way too busy to sew for yourself. Hope school is out for you so you can have some play time.

Karin said...

The bag is great and so the rest! Its nice way to show how much Bobbi appreciates you. Baby M is just too cute.