Wednesday, March 9, 2011

notecards

Well, tomorrow is the day...back to school for me after my fantastic maternity leave.  I sure will miss being home with Baby M, but rumor has it that my students are excited that I am returning.  So, I am hoping to get in some good cuddling and a bit of sewing today. 
So far I made a set of notecards.  I put them in my Etsy shop.  There isn't much in there, but I am working to build up the inventory.  Hopefully when school is out for summer I will be able to do more.


3 comments:

Synnove said...

Pretty notecards! I never thought of this, what a great idea!
Good luck with going back to work tomorrow.

Hugs,
Synnoeve

Amy Friend said...

I like your notecards! I know that going back to work tomorrow will be hard. I think it is great that you are starting back with just one day and then the weekend. I bet your students will be thrilled and your baby is in good hands!

Unknown said...

these are wonderful.....I bet it is really hard to go back to work and leave that beautiful baby boy!!!!!!