Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Pants


 Here is the first pair of pants for Baby M created by me!  I'm sure there will be many pairs to follow.  I used the Newborn Baby Pant pattern from Made by Rae.  I did buy her BBB Pant pattern, but he's not quite ready for those just yet. 


This pattern is so easy to follow and can be made with or without the pockets and cuffs.


See how happy these pants make Baby M?  There's nothing better than a laughing baby!

The fabric is from Debbie Mumm, the same line that I used for these potholders and this bag and this pillow and this apron.  I seem to have quite a bit of this fabric left.  Frankly, I'm quite sick of it.  Maybe I'll be able to swap some of it in the Sew Sara Scrap Swap.  It did make some cute pants though.





5 comments:

Amy Friend said...

I love cuffed pants! He looks tickled pink to have them :)

Maria said...

Oh Baby M just looks the Ants Pants in those pants.
Love them.

Synnove said...

What a cute baby! And the pants too, of course:-)

VeganCraftastic said...

Super adorable!

Unknown said...

awwwwww. look at these!