Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The daily grind

Well, back to reality, with much less time to create.  Everyone has been back to school for two days now and things are back to HECTIC!  Basketball season has started for my 8 year old.  He absolutely loves it though, so it makes it all worthwhile.  I'll have to find some small projects to tote along to practices.  Maybe some embroidery.  I have a Santa WIP, but I'm not so sure that I can do that one so soon after Christmas.  Any other take-along project suggestions?

I got a great new book in the mail yesterday called One-Yard Wonders.  I am so excited to try some of the amazing patterns.  This should help me clean out some of the fabrics that I just had to have, but have never used.  I hope my little Kenmore will be up to the challenge!  I can't wait for the weekend!

No comments: