Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend fun in the sun...

What a great sunny Saturday for a sledding party!  We had such a good time!  Although it made me realize that I better get back to the gym.  That hill was big!  I haven't been sled riding since my 8 year old was born.  I had forgotten how much fun it was.  I only planted my face in the snow once. =)




Boys will be boys...no matter how old they are!

We also hit a milestone on Saturday, too...hubby's car turned 100,000 miles old.  Maybe I'm wierd, but I love to watch the numbers flip when it changes to something big like that.  We had a "mile" high-five when it rolled over.
Here's to another 100,000!



So needless to say, I haven't finished my tablerunner yet.  I did get the backing and batting though, so hopefully it won't be long.

No comments: