Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's and Running???


Happy Valentine's Day to you all!  
What a wonderful day to celebrate those you love a little extra!  This morning I got three beautiful Valentine cards and this evening I got a wonderful dinner at Applebee's compliments of Super Hubby!  He also bought me some of my favorite yogurt!  Yummy!

Our very thoughtful neighbors baked giant cookies for the boys.  They are the nicest neighbors!

Now on to another topic... my running shoes!



They are looking a little too clean, aren't they??  I only walk/run at the YMCA when the weather is yucky, so they don't see the elements very often.
For those of you who don't know me in "real person" I lost 50 pounds between last February and the start of the school year.  Since school started, my activity decreased and I put 10 of those fabulous 50 pounds back on.  I like to call it "winter weight".  It seems to appear every winter and leave every summer.  There is a Running Revolution group starting up in town on Tuesday and I have been trying to decide if I should join or not.  

What do you think?  Should I keep my shoes clean or should I brave the elements (cold, ice and snow) and get fit outside?  Do any of you participate in Running Revolution?

I hope you all have a great start to your week!  I'll be posting my Birdie Tablerunner as soon as the binding is done.  I have to figure out those darn corners first!



No comments: