Tuesday, February 9, 2010

project complete!

Hurray!  I have officially completed my pot holder pass project!  I can't wait for them to arrive at their new home in a much warmer climate.  
Here is a little sneak peak.  I'll be sure to post them when I'm sure that they have arrived.

I must say, after looking at all of the other potholders which have been posted, I hope that mine will live up to expectations!  I still have a lot to learn, in particular how to create a neat binding.  Any tips for corners??  Practice , practice, practice!  I'll have to sign up for round two!

2 comments:

Amy Friend said...

The sneak peak is taunting me! I can't wait to see the rest! They look great. Thank you for joining.

Bobbi said...

oh im sooo excited!! cute fabric!!
im with you on the corners....mine arent good. dont look too close :)