Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Perfect Potholders

Thank you, Bobbi!  I LOVE them!

What an amazing way to end the workday!  My potholders from Bobbi  arrived this afternoon!  I am so excited!  They are perfect for my kitchen... brown, blue and coffee!  I don't know how she knew! 
And some super cute fat quarters!  I can't wait to sew them into something spectacular!  Maybe during the Friday Night Sew In.

I absolutely love the potholders! I'm also excited to have a new friend in Nevada! I am SO glad that we joined the potholder pass swap late so that we were partners!


And here are the potholders that I sent to Bobbi...




Like I said previously,the corners need a bit of help, but I'm learning.  I still think they are cute.  And she loves the owls!   I can't wait to start on the next swap!


1 comment:

Bobbi said...

i think we SOOO lucked out getting each other!!! my owls are the coolest ever! im drinking my tea to sooth the throat as we speak. THANKYOU!